Sunday, February 10, 2013

New year

Now that it's FEBRUARY and I have been blogger MIA, I guess I'll say hello. I hate playing catch-up ever, which is why when I used to be a good journal writer I wrote every day, and now that I don't I'm doomed to never ever write.

So it's old news by now of course, but it's 2013! I don't know if I've ever so whole-heartedly and excitedly welcomed in a new year.
Graduation year!
I know comparatively I've not been in school for-ev-er like some people do. But there's a big reason (or a few) that I didn't go to medical school and I am so excited to be done.

There are a lot of up in the air details again, as is wont to happen. Our heads are full of questions about houses, jobs, schools, kiddies, monies, and travels, but that's really not anything new. We're taking it as it comes and happy and excited about life.


I'm just glad we have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment