Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grateful

I'm grateful for this place.


And this guy.


I'm grateful for what I learn in the House of the Lord. I'm grateful for my covenants. I have much to learn, but I'm grateful that the Lord will teach me if I ask and seek. I'm grateful that Burke and I are going to be together forever. What beautiful promises.

We have holiday plans figured out finally! We're exhausted just thinking about it. We'll be spending most of Thanksgiving weekend in North Carolina. Then we will be going to both Wisconsin and Utah, so please pray for perfect weather over practically the whole country for the whole 2 1/2 weeks surrounding Christmas and New Years. Thanks in advance. 

Happy week of Thanksgiving! I know we have so, so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment