Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday Season!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. We got to spend it with my dad's side of the extended family in NC. It's been a good while since I'd been around for Thanksgiving, and Burke hadn't yet been to my awesome aunt's awesome  house in Charlotte. We got to see some of my cousins I hadn't seen in a while and meet their babies; count on the little ones to make a holiday gathering extra fun! It was a fantastic day surrounded by many of the blessings we have to be so thankful for.


The next couple of days were lots of fun hanging out with Mom, Dad, and Dillon. The weather was amazingly warm so we took advantage of it and got the Christmas lights up. Earliest ever for Mom and Dad! :) Christmas music came on, and I even got to play a little bit of Christmas music on the piano. What a great way to get in the holiday spirit.




They had a nice little birthday party for me on Saturday before we headed back home to Norfolk, cause yep, it's that day again! It was super sweet. Today my brother asked me if I was feeling old, and I told him not really. Well, actually it depends. But I'm one of the youngest people in my class at school so usually I feel like a young'un. I wonder how long that'll last.

Anyway, here's hoping you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you're ready to bring in the exciting Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment